Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

T2 Goal Setting By Aryan


Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 1-2

Reading:
This term I learnt how to make my own personification poem

My reading goal for Term 2 is to plan a poem

To achieve my goal I will need to get my poem into a rhyme
Writing:
This term I learnt how to plan a narrative.

My writing goal for Term 2 is to plan a proper narrative.
To achieve my goal I will need to write a proper narrative.
Maths:
This term I learnt place value properly.

My Math goal for Term 2 is to Practice my decimals.
To achieve my goal I will need to keep trying to do decimals.

Personal:
This term I’m a good guiding people on there work

My personal goal for Term 2 is
To achieve my goal I will need to



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.