Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Speech by Aryan


Playing Games on your netbook

 Greetings to all students and teachers. Today I’ll be talking about playing games on your netbook instead of learning on them. Lots of people love playing games on computers. Why should we do learning when sometimes we don’t have fun? Would you feel good if your teacher would allow you to play games on your netbook YES or NO well my answer is Yes because I love playing games. I think we should do this because it will increase our concentration, our fingers will work faster and we will be more familiar with the keyboard. If your fingers don’t type fast, you will not finish your work and will get left behind so teachers let us play games on our computers! We would have lots and lots of fun playing games put your hand up if you like playing games on the computers. Computer using makes our lives easier and enjoyable too. Did you know there are 91 percent of people who love playing games, shocking isn't it? I was hoping there'd will more people into games I mean really who doesn’t like playing games on computers? If your game doesn't work on google try google chrome thats the fastest web I’ve heard of. If we don’t play games, we won’t know how to create exciting stuff when we have to write stories. They're great places to get ideas from when you have to use your imagination. The best part is then the teachers praise you for being creative. I know this game where this person has to fart when a car comes that’s the coolest game ever. WE should be able to to play games every day three times play on game after breakfast another game after lunch and after dinner but these are just for homes learners at school two session and one session we do learning. I hope you enjoyed listening my speech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.