Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Reflecting on my Hot Air Balloon By Aryan




Art: Reflecting on my Papier Mache
Hot Air Balloon

1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why
Yes I am because I worked very hard on it.

2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found easy painting it and I like painting.

3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
The tricky part was putting on the ribbons.

4. Who helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
My friend Quaid helped me make it.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
I will do glittering next time.



6. What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Putting the glue on the balloon when we were doing the ribbons frustrated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.