Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Goal Settings

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3

Reading:
This term I learnt how to say a poem by heart.

My reading goal for Term 3 is learning longer poem’s
To achieve my goal I will need to add new words to the poem.
Writing:
This term I learnt where to use personification

My writing goal for Term 3 is to write faster
To achieve my goal I will need to writ a long story.
Maths:
This term I learnt if you have to subtract to get the answer you can add too.

My maths goal for Term 3 is Add bigger numbers without counting on my fingers
To achieve my goal I will need to answer faster maths question faster.
Personal:

This term I need to Look and pay attention for what I am doing and also understand what it is I am doing.

My personal goal for Term 3 is  Get involved in more sports that the school is holding
To achieve my goal I will need to do More running and get more physical with myself.

This is my goal setting for next term

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.