Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

My Dictionary Meanings By Aryan


LI: find and write the dictionary meanings of our words so that we can use them with understanding.

Our Topic Words:
technology
change
past
future
assimilate
question
punishment
consequence
rules
teach




Technology - We use technology with a phone.

Change - As I grow old my body changes
Past - I walked past the shop
Future - I do not know whats going to happen in the future
Assimilate - I assimilate my food
Question -  I ask questions at school.
Punishment - People at schools get punishments for breaking the rules.
Consequences -  If I break the rules there'll be consequences.
Rules - Everyone has to follow the rules.
Teach - I teach my brother to do the right things.

This is my dictionary meaning I hope you enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.